Where a child is born out of wedlock, a paternity determination is required before the court can award child custody, child visitation, or child support. This process requires a Petition to the Court. We will prepare your Petition and make the necessary requests for orders of support and/or custody. Whether establishing paternity or defending against a paternity action, we will work to protect your rights.