An existing order must be modified by the Court to be valid. Even where the parties agree to a modification, it is best to have that agreement validated by the Court. Where the parties do not agree, a modification can still be requested based on a change of circumstances, such as income of a party or a change in custody. If you would like your existing order changed, we will assess your situation and determine the strategy and likelihood to get the outcome you desire.

Call us today, at 714-945-5899 or contact us online to learn how we can help you.